Becoming a member of the SAS Alliance®
Thank you for your interest in the SAS Alliance, which provides the framework for developing partner relationships between SAS and select organizations. SAS maintains a wide variety of partner relationships, but the common thread is proven expertise in the industry and in SAS software. Our partners range in size from small firms with exceptional SAS software implementation capabilities to global organizations that can provide enterprise SAS software solutions. Better service to our customers is the primary objective of these alliances.
At SAS we've built an outstanding reputation for providing and supporting quality software applications and solutions. The Alliance application process helps us ensure that partner organizations meet our high expectations and standards. All applications undergo rigorous review to ensure that joint customers receive outstanding technology and customized solutions from SAS partners.
All SAS Alliance applicants must:
- Complete the SAS Alliance application.
- Provide references from SAS customers.
- Have dedicated consultants with SAS software expertise.
- Demonstrate a commitment to maintain and develop SAS software implementation skills and expertise.
- Describe goals of the partnership and anticipated measurable results.
For detailed information concerning SAS Alliance program requirements and benefits, please review the SAS Alliance Program Guide (PDF).