SAS Global Certification Program
Set Yourself Apart
Why should you become a SAS Certified Professional?
The SAS Global Certification Program provides you a means to validate your SAS software skills and earn industry recognition for your knowledge. With a professional certification from SAS you will set yourself apart from the competition today by earning the only globally-recognized credential endorsed by SAS. Invest in yourself today and reap the benefits tomorrow.
Benefits of certification for the individual
- Increases your career opportunities and marketability
- Enhances your credibility as a technical professional
- Assesses your knowledge of SAS software
- Allows you to learn industry validation for your knowledge.
How do I become SAS Certified?
Three Steps to Become SAS Certified:
- Determine which certification path is best for you
SAS offers certifications on the following topics - programming, data warehousing, and predictive modeling. Determine which certification most meets your needs and get started today!
- Programmer/Analyst Both programming credentials are appropriate for programmers, analysts, data managers or anyone writing SAS programs to access and manage data to perform queries and analyses. These credentials are also appropriate as foundation knowledge for many other job roles.
- SAS Certified Predictive Modeler Using SAS Enterprise Miner 7
- SAS Certified Statistical Business Analyst Using SAS 9: Regression and Modeling
- SAS Certified Data Integration Developer for SAS 9
- SAS Certified Platform Administrator for SAS 9
- SAS Certified BI Content Developer for SAS 9
- Prepare for your exams
Several training resources are available to help you prepare for exams. Whether you prefer self-study or instructor-led training we have the tools for you.
- Schedule and Complete Your exam(s)
Visit www.pearsonvue.com/sas. Follow these easy steps once on the site:
- Attention first-time users:
You must create a new Web account within Pearson VUE before you can schedule a SAS exam. This can take up to two business days based on information provided to produce your username and password needed for exam registration.
- Returning users:
If you have previously taken a test with Pearson VUE and created a Web account, but do not remember your sign-in information, there are links within Pearson VUE to help obtain this information.
- Attention first-time users:
To register by phone, visit www.pearsonvue.com/sas and select the 'Schedule By Phone'. Numbers for your location will be provided.
Testing LocationsRegister with Pearson VUE as indicated above.
Exam PricingWithin North America and India, the fees associated with an exam offered through Pearson VUE is $180 USD.
Certification exam prices are subject to change. In some countries, different pricing and additional taxes may apply. Please visit www.pearsonvue.com/sas for exam pricing in your country.
- To cancel or reschedule your test appointment, visit www.pearsonvue.com/sas and select 'Cancel a Test' or 'Reschedule a Test.' Tests must be canceled more than 24 hours before the scheduled exam appointment time. Canceling with less than 24 hours' notice will forfeit your exam fee.
- Customers who do not appear for a scheduled exam forfeit the full exam fee. If the exam fee was paid with a voucher, the voucher number will be invalidated and unavailable for future use.
Retake PolicyCandidates may attempt each certification exam up to five times in a 12-month period, waiting a minimum of 14 days between attempts. Exam charges are incurred for each exam attempt. Exams that do not comply with this retake policy will be considered invalid and will not be eligible for refund and/or a certification credential. Once a passing score is achieved on a specific exam, no further attempts are allowed on that exam.
Candidate AgreementCandidates are encouraged to review the SAS Institute Inc. Global Certification Program Candidate Agreement prior to their exam day.
- Data Miner The Predictive Modeling credential is appropriate for those SAS Enterprise Miner users who perform predictive analytics.
- SAS Analyst The Statistical Business Analyst credential is appropriate for professionals who solve business problems by performing statistical analyses and predictive modeling using SAS/STAT software.
- Data Integration Developer The DI Developer credential will be designed for those SAS Users leveraging the platform for SAS Business Analytics to collect, store, and cleanse data in preparation for reporting and analysis.
- Platform Administrators The Platform Administrator credential was designed for those IT administrators responsible for installing, configuring, administering and maintaining the platform for SAS Business Analytics.
- BI Content Developer The BI Content Developer credential is designed for those SAS users who are responsible for creating and implementing reports and analyses using SAS Enterprise Business Intelligence software.