The Application Process
Due to the large numbers of applicants for all job openings here at SAS, we regret that we are unable to accept unsolicited resumés. We only accept resumés and applications for employment via our online application system. If there are no openings at this time in your area of expertise, you're invited to fill out a candidate profile and you will be alerted when we post positions matching the criteria specified in your candidate profile. Please note that a candidate profile is not an application for employment.
Here's how to apply online and/or create a candidate profile:
- Search SAS Careers to find a specific position that interests you. Once you find a position you wish to apply for, click on the "Apply Online" button to begin the application process and create a candidate profile. You must have an e-mail address in order to use our online system. The entire application process should take about 15 minutes (longer if you need to build a resumé).
- You will be asked to either cut and paste your resumé into the online application system, or build a resumé using the application itself.
- Once you have submitted your application, you will receive an e-mail message from SAS Human Resources confirming receipt of your job application.
- If there is not a specific job that you are interested in, you may create an online candidate profile that will be used to alert you about future open positions. If you find a job that might be suitable for a friend or colleague, our site has "send this to a friend" functionality that allows you to easily send jobs to friends via e-mail.
- When applying for a specific position or filling out your profile, you will need to complete all required fields. You can revisit the system at any time to update your profile.
Please note that [for US based positions] SAS conducts pre-employment background checks, employment reference checks and drug screening on candidates selected for employment.