Maximize Cross-Business Impact
Ensure consistent customer experiences across business units
With the influx of digital technologies, the role of today's CMO is slowly evolving from chief marketing officer to chief experience officer, responsible for understanding how all interactions (both virtual and in person) shape the brand. In addition to marketing, CMOs must be plugged into sales, service, technology and any other divisions that consumers interact with in order to maximize the cross-business impact of each marketing action taken, and that means putting the customer at the center of all business decisions, creating consistent customer experiences and sharing results across all business units.
How SAS® Can Help
Today's marketers are increasingly looking to technologies and new processes to manage the complexities associated with marketing – from better understanding customer needs, to synchronizing channel interactions, to simply putting reports in the hands of the right people. With SAS, you can:
- Understand the financial impact of every marketing activity with a common reporting environment that tracks campaign performance in real time across channels.
- Eliminate bottlenecks and resource constraints associated with getting critical information to decision makers with flexible reporting tools that put customizable KPIs, dashboards and reports in the hands of those who need it, when they need it.
- Make marketing more profitable and predictable, and reduce reliance on guesswork, by using what-if scenarios to quantify the financial impacts of marketing decisions and analyze the effect of changes to existing marketing budgets and plans.
- Expand the scope of customer understanding to disparate departments by integrating data from multiple sources and analyzing it in a collaborative environment across marketing, financial and operational business functions.
- Deliver a consistent customer experience across channels with marketing techniques that ensure the complete alignment of marketing, sales and service functions.
- Eliminate the waste of redundant and ineffective offers, while better sequencing offers that will delight customers, with an automated marketing communications check-and-balance system that records your customer contact history in granular detail to ensure that no customer is communicated with too little or too much.
How SAS® Is Different
Only SAS has every element of maximizing cross-business impact covered, with capabilities spanning the collection, analysis and discovery of insights, all linked to your most important assets – your customers.
- A unified customer data model links touch point behavior to customer contact history, regardless of channel, to give you a complete picture of an entire customer relationship.
- State-of-the-art analytics applied to both numeric and textual data give you an unrivaled understanding of customer likes, dislikes and needs.
- Powerful clustering and segmentation capabilities, along with automated campaign planning tools, enable you to create consistent, personalized customer experiences by anticipating and capitalizing on customer needs, regardless of channel – e.g., the Web, social media, mobile devices, call center, store or field.
A powerful, yet flexible, reporting environment lets you use customizable dashboards, KPIs and reports to:
- Measure performance using such quantifiable metrics as conversions, positive sentiment and customer profitability.
- Track everything – from what the most effective creative assets are, to the specific incremental lift of a campaign – so you can understand how marketing activities link to your company's revenue and profitability targets.
- Share insights and results across business units to enable smarter decisions throughout the organization that, in turn, create consistent, positive customer experiences.
Related Productos y soluciones
Ready to learn more?
Call us at 1-800-727-0025 (US and Canada) or request more information.