ENTERPRISE GUIDE: WEBINAR
SAS Enterprise Guide is known by many as a "point-and-click" interface to SAS. But it's also a productivity tool for experienced SAS programmers, if you know the inside techniques and tricks. Here is what SAS programmers need to know about SAS Enterprise Guide:
- You can create, edit, and run your SAS programs, even if they reside on remote SAS servers.
- You can organise your work into logical projects and process flows.
- You can use built-in tasks to supplement your programs with SAS techniques you might be less familiar with.
- You can add prompts and conditions to your projects to make them more flexible.
- There are some special considerations when running SAS in a distributed environment; learn these ahead of time and avoid frustration.
View this SAS Talk webinar to learn more, and then visit the follow-up page on support.sas.com for Q&A and links to more resources.
Did you find this page useful?
If you have any comments or questions, feel free to contact us.