- SAS UK operates the website http://www.sasprofessionals.net. We are SAS Software Limited, a company registered in England and Wales under company number 01316437 and with our registered and trading office at Wittington House, Henley Road, Medmenham, Marlow, Buckinghamshire SL7 2EB. Our VAT number is GB347347538. If you want to contact us you can contact us by email at email@example.com or by post made for the attention of 'Marketing' and sent to our registered office address.
- The Network should not be used as a forum for political solicitations, endorsements, or themes. You may not post content which SAS UK may consider obscene, hateful, misleading, unlawful or violent. You may not use the Network to solicit or achieve commercial gain. This includes but is not limited to activities including recruitment, advertising, selling, buying, or trade of any kind. You agree not to harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including email addresses, or to use the Network or information obtained from the Network to send other users unsolicited email or other communications of any kind. You agree that you will not knowingly or negligently provide material and misleading information, including disguising the origin of your content or misrepresenting your affiliation or identity.
- By becoming a member of SAS Professionals you are able to join and continue to be a member of the SAS Expert Channel Group ("Expert Channel") which is part of the Network, at SAS UK's sole discretion. The Expert Channel is a website on which users may access webinars and/or other materials delivered by SAS individuals or other participants of the site, and various other SAS related programmes, live and/or on demand. The Expert Channel provides a facility for users to ask questions to SAS UK individuals and other participants through email and/or by other means. The Expert Channel is intended for your personal, noncommercial, and internal use, and is provided for the purpose of general help, information, knowledge and awareness and is not meant to be relied on as technical support, or as a sole, exhaustive or specific source of information in relation to topics covered on the website.
- Use of the Expert Channel requires third party compatible devices, Internet access, and certain software (fees may apply); may require periodic updates; and may be affected by the performance of these factors. The basic technical requirements needed to gain access to the Expert Channel can be found here. High-speed Internet access is strongly recommended for regular use and is required for video. You agree that these requirements, which may change from time to time, are your responsibility. The Expert Channel is not part of any other product or offering, and no purchase or obtaining of any other product shall be construed to represent or guarantee you access to the Expert Channel.
- Contents of the Network do not represent SAS UK's position regarding any issue or event being discussed. The opinions, ideas and strategies expressed are those of the authors of each post, comment and/or contribution and do not reflect the views of SAS UK. Any comment and/or contribution posted by a SAS UK employee or other representative shall not be taken to represent SAS UK's view on the subject matter (or be regarded in any way to be authorised or endorsed by SAS UK).
- As a registered user of the Network, you may establish an account ("Account"). Don't reveal your Account information to anyone else. You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality and security of your Account and for all activities that occur on or through your Account, and you agree to immediately notify SAS UK of any security breach of your Account. SAS UK SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOSSES ARISING OUT OF THE UNAUTHORISED USE OF YOUR ACCOUNT. SAS UK may disable your access to the Network for breach of these terms. You agree to provide accurate and complete information when you register with, and as you use, the Network ("Registration Data"), and you agree to update your Registration Data to keep it accurate and complete. You agree that third party payment processors may store and use the Registration Data you provide for use in maintaining and billing fees to your Account.
- Certain content available via the Network may include materials from third parties. SAS UK or other users may provide links to third-party websites as a convenience to you. You agree that SAS UK is not responsible for examining or evaluating their content or accuracy and SAS UK does not warrant and will not have any liability or responsibility for any third-party materials or websites, or for any other materials, products, or services of third parties. You agree that you will not use any third-party materials in a manner that would infringe or violate the rights of any other party and that SAS UK is not in any way responsible for any such use by you.
- YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT ANY CONTENT SUBMITTED BY YOU MAY BE DISTRIBUTED BY OTHER USERS OF THE SITE AND MAY BE TRANSFERRED/LINKED OUTSIDE THE SITE BY OTHER USERS. SAS UK SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY SUCH ACTION NOR SHALL SAS UK HAVE ANY RESPONSIBILITY TO PREVENT THE USERS FROM DOING ANYTHING OF THIS NATURE.
- YOU AGREE TO INDEMNIFY SAS UK FROM AND AGAINST ANY ACTION OR LIABILITY IN RELATION TO BREACH OF CONFIDENTIALITY OBLIGATIONS AND/OR VIOLATION OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS WHICH ARISES DUE TO YOUR ACTIONS OR OMISSIONS. YOU AGREE TO INDEMNIFY SAS UK FROM ANY AND ALL ACTION, LOSS OR LIABILITY WHICH RELATES TO OR IS CAUSED BY YOUR POSTINGS OR INVOLVEMENT IN THE NETWORK OR BY YOUR OTHER ACTIONS/OMISSIONS/STATEMENTS. YOU FURTHER AGREE TO INDEMNIFY SAS UK AGAINST DATA PROTECTION AND DATA PRIVACY LIABILITY WHICH ARISES DUE TO YOUR ACTIONS OR OMISSIONS.
- The Network is available for individuals aged 18 years or older. By using the Network you warrant to SAS UK that you are 18 years or older.You agree not to post any Personal Data (within definition of Data Protection Act 1998 or any other applicable privacy law or regulation). Further, you acknowledge that contents you post on the Network will be available (and transmitted) outside of the European Economic Area.
- Unless otherwise indicated in an appropriate notation accompanying your content, by posting your content, you are granting SAS UK and all other users an unrestricted, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, worldwide, and fully transferable, assignable, and sublicensable right and license to use, copy, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create collective or derivative works from, distribute, perform and display your content in whole or in part and to incorporate it in other works in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed. You further warrant that all moral rights in the content have been waived.
- You agree not to post, link to, or otherwise transmit software viruses or any other computer code, files, or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment.
20. You shall not hold yourself out to be a representative of SAS UK or speak on SAS UK's behalf, nor will you use any of the branding, trademarks, trade names, signs or logos used by SAS UK or its affiliates, whether or not same are displayed on the Network. You may not use SAS UK's name to endorse or promote any product, opinion, or cause.
- You shall not hold yourself out to be a representative of SAS UK or speak on SAS UK's behalf, nor will you use any of the branding, trademarks, trade names, signs or logos used by SAS UK or its affiliates, whether or not same are displayed on the Network. You may not use SAS UK's name to endorse or promote any product, opinion, or cause.
- SAS UK shall have the right to but shall not be obligated to monitor any of the postings made on the Network and therefore SAS UK makes no guarantees about the contents of any posts or the length of time during which any particular comment (or group of comments) may remain available. Notwithstanding the foregoing, SAS UK reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, to publish, or not to publish your content. SAS UK reserves the right to delete (in part or in whole) any content submitted by you or any user, or any Materials, without any notice. SAS UK further reserves the right to terminate your access to the Network without notice and at its sole discretion. SAS UK also reserves all of its legal rights which may be applicable.
- SAS UK does not guarantee that the Network shall be available without interruptions or that the Network shall continue to operate for any period of time.
- Any offer proposed by SAS UK on the Network is meant and shall be taken as an invitation to tender. Any such invitation to tender made on the Network may at any time be amended, modified or withdrawn by SAS UK at its sole discretion. Any such invitation to tender made on the Network is subject to a valid contract being signed. Terms of such invitation to tender will not automatically form terms of such contract. You hereby acknowledge that you may not be entitled to such invitation to tender if you are entitled to any existing discounts or for any other special circumstances.
- The Network should not be used in place of Technical Support for software issues that require SAS action.
- You may not access, download, use or export the information, software, products or services contained on the Network in violation of applicable export laws or regulations, or in violation of any applicable local laws or regulations.
- Access to the Network from territories where the content of or participation in the Network may be illegal is prohibited. It is your sole responsibility to comply with applicable local laws. You agree to comply with all export laws and regulations and may not download or otherwise export, re-export, import, or distribute any Network content (including any software) or any underlying information or technology except in full compliance with all applicable laws and regulations of any country that may apply to the Network content. By accessing and downloading the Network content (including any software), you agree to the foregoing and represent and warrant that (1) you are not a party to whom access to the Network content is prohibited (including any software) and (2) you are not located in, under control of, or a national or resident of any country to which export of the Network content (including any software) is restricted by applicable laws and regulations, and (3) you will not share the Network content (including any software) with a party identified in this paragraph. You are solely responsible for compliance with the laws of your local jurisdiction and any other applicable laws regarding the import, export, or re-export of the Network content (including any software).
- SAS UK may notify you with respect to the Network by sending an email message to your Account email address or a letter via postal mail to your Account mailing address, or by a posting on the Network. Notices shall become effective immediately.