"We are clearly seeing an increased demand for business intelligence services as organizations seek higher performance by collecting
and analyzing internal and external data. By striking a closer relationship with a market-leading enterprise business intelligence software
vendor, we will be able to provide our clients with even more skills and scale than previously possible."
-- Royce Bell, Chief Executive Officer of Accenture Information Management Services
SAS and Accenture began their global partnership in 1998. Our strategic alliance delivers industry solutions that enable organizations to:
- Find answers to business challenges – today and into the future.
- Seize new opportunities to increase revenues and drive sustainable growth.
- Quickly respond to ever-changing market conditions.
Combined solutions to help you make the most of your data
A joint solution from SAS and Accenture Information Management Services delivers the power and flexibility you need to meet your evolving
business intelligence needs. Regardless of how small or large your organisation is, you'll have the accurate, trustworthy information needed
to make smarter decisions:
- Rapidly surface performance problems, analyze the impact, conduct "what if" modeling, and reallocate resources and investments accordingly.
- Conduct analysis to identify new revenue opportunities.
- Identify key performance indicators at the enterprise, geographic and/or business unit levels.
- Optimize the return on existing business and IT investments.
- Achieve full compliance with government and regulatory guidelines.
About Accenture Information Management Services
Accenture Information Management Services is a global cross-industry organization focused on bringing clients solutions to better manage their
business, interact with customers and make strategic, financial and operational decisions. Accenture Information Management Services leverages more
than 16,000 people with deep industry skills, experience and knowledge in information management process, strategies and technologies. Accenture
Information Management Services works closely with SAS to create tailored solutions that translate data into actionable business intelligence.
For more information about Accenture Information Management Services, visit www.accenture.com/informationmanagement.
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities
across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world’s most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with clients to help
them become high-performance businesses and governments. With approximately 177,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, the company generated
net revenues of US$21.58 billion for the fiscal year ended Aug. 31, 2009. Its home page is www.accenture.com.