Becoming a Member of the SAS Alliance
At SAS we've built an outstanding reputation for providing and supporting quality software applications and solutions. The Alliance application process helps us ensure that partner organisations meet our high expectations and standards. All applications undergo rigorous review to ensure that joint customers receive outstanding technology and customised solutions from SAS partners.
All SAS Alliance applicants must:
- Complete the SAS Alliance application.
- Provide references from SAS customers.
- Have dedicated consultants with SAS software expertise.
- Demonstrate a commitment to maintain and develop SAS software implementation skills and expertise.
- Describe goals of the partnership and anticipated measurable results.
SAS Alliance members receive:
- A logo for use in accordance with the Alliance Agreement.
- Access to special training sessions and conferences.
- Education and publication discounts.
- Entry on the SAS external and internal Web sites.
- Early access to technology.
- Access to PartnerNet (web site exclusively for SAS partners)
- Use of software (within contractual guidelines).