Creating Stored Processes Using SAS 1: Essentials - YSP193
This course provides information on how to create, design, manage, and run stored processes from SAS Enterprise Guide projects.
|Download course description as PDF||Register now|
|1 day - Classroom|
Learn how to
- create and register stored processes from SAS Enterprise Guide projects
- design dynamic stored processes that prompt users to enter parameter values
- run stored processes in several of the SAS platform applications.
Who should attend?
Power Users of SAS Enterprise Business Intelligence or SAS Office Analytics
Familiarity with SAS Enterprise Guide is required. You can acquire this knowledge by completing the SAS Enterprise Guide 1: Querying and Reporting course. Knowledge of SAS programming is helpful but not required. You can gain the necessary SAS knowledge by completing the SAS Programming 1: Essentials course. To fully exploit the capabilities of stored processes, an understanding of the SAS macro language is helpful, but not required. This knowledge can be acquired by completing the SAS Macro Language 1: Essentials course.
Working with SAS Stored Processes
- investigating SAS Stored Processes
- exploring SAS Stored Processes and the SAS platform applications
- discussing the course environment and scenario
Exploring SAS Enterprise Guide
- analysing data using SAS Enterprise Guide
- reporting on data in SAS Enterprise Guide
Creating SAS Stored Processes in SAS Enterprise Guide
- constructing a stored process
- adding prompts to a stored process
- enhancing stored process functionality
Delivering Stored Process Content
- using stored processes in desktop applications
- using stored processes in Web applications
This course addresses Platform for SAS Business Analytics, SAS Stored Processes software.