Management Overview: Exploring the Platform for SAS Business Analytics - YGS193
This course provides a hands-on overview of the platform for SAS Business Analytics and the specific applications that are used to create reports and analyses using SAS desktop and Web applications.
|Download course description as PDF||Register now|
|1 day - Classroom|
Learn how to
Learn how to use SAS Visual Analytics to
- access, analyse, and report on different types of data using Microsoft Office products and SAS
- view dashboards and analyze information using a Web-based portal interface
- build reports from a Web browser
- understand the basics of the data preparation and system administration functions.
Who should attend?
Anyone who has access to SAS Enterprise Business Intelligence and wants an overview of what the products can do
There are no formal prerequisites for this course.
SAS Add-In for Microsoft Office
- access and explore different types of data sources
- access existing analyses and reports
- use tasks and wizards to create new analyses and reports
SAS Information Delivery Portal
- view and interact with dashboards
- view and interacts with stored process
- view and interact with reports
- create a personalized portal view
SAS Web Report Studio
- view and interact with existing reports
- create a new report
SAS Platform Applications
- view the SAS Data Integration Studio job for creating data
- use SAS OLAP Cube Studio to view the steps to create an OLAP cube
- use SAS Information Map Studio to view the process for creating information maps
- use SAS Management Console to view metadata and other settings
This course addresses Platform for SAS Business Analytics software.