SAS Platform Administration: Getting Started - SPAG43
This course provides an overview of the platform for SAS Business Analytics from a platform administrator's perspective.
|Download course description as PDF||Register now|
|1 day - Classroom|
Learn how to
- identify the tiers of the platform for SAS Business Analytics
- understand metadata and how it can be modified by the various client tier applications
- understand the specific job functions of a SAS platform administrator.
Who should attend?
There are no formal prerequisites for this course.
Introducing the platform for SAS Business Analytics
- the platform for SAS Business Analytics overview
- identifying personas in the platform for SAS Business Analytics
Introducing SAS Metadata
- exploring SAS metadata
- exploring server definitions
- exploring data definitions
- exploring user definitions
- exploring business intelligence content
Interacting with Client Applications
- accessing metadata and defining libraries in SAS Data Integration Studio
- defining SAS metadata for OLAP reporting
- defining SAS metadata for information maps
- accessing SAS metadata using the SAS Add-in for Microsoft Office
- accessing SAS metadata using SAS Enterprise Guide 4.2
- accessing SAS metadata using SAS Web Report Studio
- accessing SAS metadata using the SAS Information Delivery Portal
Defining the Tasks of the SAS Platform Administrator
- describe the tasks of the SAS platform administrator
This course addresses the following software product(s): Platform for SAS Business Analytics.