Using SAS Web Report Studio - SBUW43
This course shows how to build reports and analyze data using SAS Web Report Studio.
|Download course description as PDF||Register now|
|1 day - Classroom|
Learn how to
- view and interact with several types of reports
- build new reports using different data sources
- interact with multidimensional data
- enhance existing SAS reports.
Who should attend?
No SAS experience or programming experience is required, although you should have some computer experience. Specifically, you should be able to
- log on and off a computer and use a keyboard or mouse
- open and save documents using Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel
- use the menus and toolbars to accomplish tasks in Word and Excel
- navigate Word documents and Excel spreadsheets
- use a Web browser to access information.
Getting Started with SAS Web Report Studio
- exploring SAS Web Report Studio
- examining the platform for SAS Business Analytics
- discussing the course environment and data
Viewing and Interacting with Reports
- identifying report structure
- viewing SAS Web Report Studio reports
- printing and exporting reports
Building SAS Reports
- considering basic reporting concepts
- creating a report with the Report Wizard
- creating a report in edit mode
- creating a report using a report template
Enhancing SAS Reports
- modifying the report layout
- working with report sections
- subsetting displayed data
- modifying report objects
- specifying report properties (self-study)
- SAS resources
- learning opportunities beyond this course
This course addresses Platform for SAS Business Analytics, SAS Web Report Studio software.