SAS Office Analytics: Getting Started - SBAOAG
This course teaches the basics for how to access and analyse data using SAS Office Analytics.
|Download course description as PDF||Register now|
|1 day - Classroom|
Learn how to
- use the SAS Add-In for Microsoft Office and SAS Enterprise Guide to access data sources
- create basic analyses and reports using the SAS Add-In for Microsoft Office and SAS Enterprise Guide.
Who should attend?
Business users and BI content developers who want an overview of SAS Office Analytics
There are no prerequisites for this course.
Understanding SAS Office Analytics Basics
- exploring SAS Office Analytics
- discussing the course environment and scenario
- viewing SAS tables in the SAS Add-In for Microsoft Office
- discovering data characteristics for a SAS table
- running analyses using the SAS Add-In for Microsoft Office
- analysing data using SAS Enterprise Guide
- using tasks against a SAS data source
- creating a SAS stored process
- accessing SAS Office Analytics content
This course addresses Platform for SAS Business Analytics, SAS Office Analytics software.