SAS Grid Manager 9.2 Administration - PCAD
This course covers how to administer a SAS Grid Manager Environment including the users, applications, and resources in that environment. After this course, you will understand SAS Grid Manager concepts and terminology and have a firm grasp of the fundamentals of the SAS Grid Manager architecture.
|Download course description as PDF||Register now|
|3 days - Classroom|
Learn how to
- use the Platform Suite for SAS
- monitor and manage a SAS Grid Manager environment
- understand Platform RTM for SAS and how it is used
- adjust SAS Grid Manager settings to meet the needs of your users
- troubleshoot a SAS Grid Manager environment.
Who should attend?
SAS administrators and system administrators who are responsible for managing and maintaining a SAS Grid Manager environment, as well as SAS power-users who administer the grid and use SAS software for grid computing
Before attending this course, you should you should have attended the course, the SAS Platform Administration: Fast Track course, or have equivalent experience.
Knowledge of system administration is helpful but not required.
Introduction of Grid
Grid Fundamentals and Terminology
- introduction to Platform Suite for SAS
- Platform Suite for SAS Grid Architecture
- introduction to SAS Grid Manager
- using SAS on the grid
- putting it all together: best practices
- high availability
This course addresses Platform for SAS Business Analytics, SAS Grid Computing software.