JMP Software: Data Exploration - JDEX9
This course is designed as the first step for those who want to use JMP or SAS Visual Data Discovery to manage, analyse, and explore data.
|Download course description as PDF||Register now|
|1 day - Classroom|
Learn how to
- navigate the JMP interface
- manage data effectively in JMP
- explore data by using JMP software's extensive graphical capabilities
- create and manage reports in JMP.
Who should attend?
Anyone who wants to use JMP or SAS Visual Data Discovery to manage and analyse data
Before attending this course, you should be familiar with a Macintosh or Microsoft Windows operating system.
- introducing JMP features
- exploring user-assistance options
- accessing data and opening different types of files in JMP
- understanding modeling types
- introducing the Table panel, Columns panel, and Rows panel
- creating a JMP journal
Data Exploration and Manipulation
- using the Columns and Rows menus
- creating new columns
- creating new tables
- using the Tabulate option to create summary tables
Graphical Data Exploration
- exploring relationships between continuous columns
- using the Graph Builder
- mapping with the Graph Builder
- exploring relationships between categorical data columns
- using recursive partitioning for exploratory analysis
Reporting and Presenting Results
- modifying a journal
- using a journal for presentations
- saving and sharing results
This course addresses the following software product(s): SAS Visual Data Discovery, JMP.