Designing and Executing Marketing Campaigns with SAS Customer Intelligence Studio – CIST54
This course shows you how to design and execute marketing campaigns using SAS Customer Intelligence Studio. Specifically, you learn how to create a campaign, work with diagrams to create a target population, define the communications, and schedule and execute a campaign. The course also demonstrates how to create different types of subgroups when creating the target population, assign offers to groups, and work with groups having different subjects.
|2 days - Classroom|
Learn how to
- use the SAS Customer Intelligence Studio interface
- define the target groups and subgroups for a marketing campaign
- schedule and execute campaigns
- validate selections using built-in and ad hoc reports
- manage and monitor campaigns.
Who should attend?
Users of SAS Marketing Automation who want to learn how to use SAS Customer Intelligence Studio to create marketing campaigns
There are no formal prerequisites for this course. Before attending this course, you should have basic skills using Microsoft Windows and Windows-based software, and be familiar with business issues and processes for marketing campaigns.
- course overview
- SAS Marketing Automation overview
Creating and Executing a Basic Campaign
- creating a new campaign
- defining the target audience
- specifying a communication node
- scheduling and executing a campaign
Defining Reusable Groups and Subgroups
- creating a reusable group
- creating subgroups using the Split Node
- assigning offers to groups
Working with Subjects
- introduction to subjects
- data item-subject relationships
Managing and Monitoring Campaigns
- monitoring responses
- reporting options
- using SAS Campaign Web Studio
- creating reports using other applications
Executing Custom Tasks
- executing custom tasks
This course addresses the following software product(s): Customer Intelligence.