Webbaserad helhetslösning för kliniska studier
What is PheedIt?
PheedIt is a web-based solution for clinical studies that is developed by SAS Institute. The purpose of this application is to capture clinical data and it is a powerful tool that facilitates the clinical trial process with its flexibility and user-friendliness. The web-based feature of the application allows for easy installation and use as the end users do not have to install any software on their end but can access the application through a regular web browser.
Relation to SAS Software
PheedIt manages the clinical data capture process in an all SAS solution. A metadata repository that manages e-CRF components created as specified in study protocol. The focus is on reusability and during study setup a clinical study eCRF is rapidly assembled and deployed. Reuse is simplified. PheedIt provide web-enabled data entry and a discrepancy management environment. Data are stored in SAS® datasets, no conversion required. Provides audit trail, entry value validation and reports to enhance the clinical data capture process. PheedIt exports SAS® datasets to be analyzed using SAS® BASE, SAS® Analytics, SAS® Enterprise Guide® or SAS® JMP® Clinical or similar tools from within the SAS family. Output tables are perfect input to SAS/CDI.
Why is the SAS® PheedIt Solution Important?
- PheedIt provide short implementation and verification time (one week)
- Reduction of data capture costs, provides remote data entry
- Easy access for end users through regular web browser
- Data ready for analysis and reporting
- Data entry made easy
PheedIt is intended for small to medium-sized clinical Pharmaceutical/Healthcare/CRO companies that run clinical trials of that volume.
Here you can find the official PheedIt Brochure which is available as a PDF file
Compliance to Industry Standards via development using a Quality Management System
- (21 CFR Part 11 Compliance)
Training and documentation: PheedIt provides a user friendly experience via its customizable user interface environment
- Training packages are available for traditional users such as PheedIt Administrators, Clinical Data Managers (CDM), Statisticians, Study Managers, Data Entry Personnel, Clinical Coders, Investigators and Monitors.
- Detailed documentation of important process steps available online in the interface.
- Online documentation, indexed, searchable, printable included in the application.
- System documentation, installation and verification documentation, training documentation and PheedIt functions specific documentation included and accessible via one menu task.
Dictionary Support such as WHO DDE and MedDRa.
Data Validation Management.
Study data related reports.
Export SAS datasets.
- The requirements for the server environment are as follows: Windows Server, Web Server (IIS), SAS Base and SAS IntrNet.
- The only requirement on the client side is a web browser such as IE Explorer, Chrome and Firefox. Java runtime is only required for certain users.
First and Second Level Support
- First level Support are SAS representatives for the country in question and handles all issues that are reported by the customers that reside within that specific country. The also handle the communication with the PheedIt development.
News and Hotfixes
- Here you can find the latest news regarding PheedIt as well as the hotfixes that have been released for both PheedIt 3.01 and PheedIt 3.03. Please go here to find relevant information.
Vill du veta mer?
Ring oss på telefon 08-52 21 70 00 eller kontakta oss elektroniskt.