Pre-sales Fraud Technical Solution Architect
Working with the Risk and Security Intelligence Team within Pre-sales Department, the Pre-sales Fraud Technical Solution Architect is responsible for assisting SAS sales teams during creating and positioning of the SAS Security Intelligence solutions. The Pre-sales Fraud Technical Solution Architect will take on assignments at key pre-sales milestones. While most projects will be about banking and insurance fraud, some projects may also focus on fraud in non-financial organizations.
- Designing and implementing end-to-end technical architecture of SAS Fraud Solutions;
- Writing SAS code for implementing business rules;
- Writing XML code for tuning SAS Enterprise Case Management interfaces;
- Packing SAS Stored Processes in web-services to integrate SAS solutions with external systems;
- Writing specific Java-interfaces might be an option;
- Writing technical manuals and requirements specifications;
- Conducting UAT;
- Support multiple pre-sales on an on-going basis.
Залина Даурова: Zalina.Daurova@sas.com
- University degree, preferably in Computer Science;
- 2+ years of programming experience (Banking/IT/Other);
- A thorough knowledge of programming/markup languages (at least 2, preferably, XML, Java);
- Experience with the SAS Base language is a strong plus;
- Building interfaces is a strong plus, especially, for banking;
- General understanding of banking business;
- General understanding of fraud prevention, anti-money laundering is a strong plus;
- Ability to work well with people from diverse backgrounds e.g. technical and business
- Advanced knowledge of MS Windows NT-based operating systems and Unix, client/server, OLAP and internet concepts and technologies desired but not required
- Ability to meet deadlines even when working on multiple projects
- Ability to work in a multinational environment.
- Good (English) writing, and communication skills