SAS eGRC Solution Consultant
Working with the Professional Services Division, eGRC Solution Consultant is responsible for assisting SAS project teams during the implementation of the SAS eGRC Solution. The eGRC Solution Consultant will take on assignments at key project milestones, supports and mentors local teams, and assists in the requirement gathering process.
- Performs business and functional requirements analysis during SAS eGRC Solution implementation;
- Provides Project Manager with estimations of scope, duration, work efforts and risks as subject matter expert;
- Performs functional and data architecture design in scope of SAS eGRC Solution;
- Provides information and consults Technical Architect team in application architecture development;
- Performs SAS eGRC Solution configuration and customization;
- Performs functional testing;
- Provides transfer to production and system startup;
- Develops user, technical support (administrative) and system documentation;
- Assist in conducting workshops and meetings on risk management topics.
Залина Даурова: Zalina.Daurova@sas.com
- University degree, preferably in Physics or Computer Science;
- More than 2 years of experience in OpRisk management in banking sector;
- Experience on Collection of catastrophic data (local, internal and external)
- Analysis of events and impact assessment on business;
- Familiarity with Basel II principle for Operation risk, Governance and regulations;
- Knowledge of SAS DI tools;
- Knowledge of Op-risk methodology within banking sector;
- Ability to meet deadlines even when working on multiple projects;
- Ability to work in a multinational environment;
- Excellent (English) writing, and communication skills.