POSITION TITLE: Analytical Consultant
DIVISION: Pre-sales Department
SAS Institute LLC is currently looking for an experienced professional for the position of Analytical Consultant in Sales Support Department.
As an Sales Support Analytical Consultant you will position and support selling of world’s leading Analytical tools and solutions in different areas and for different business purposes including:
- Data Mining:
- CI and Risks support as deep Data Mining expert
- Models factory, Models Management, High-Performance Data Mining
- Predictive Assets Maintenance for Energy and Oil&Gas
- Text Analytics:
- Text Mining for Data Mining improvement
- Complaints Analysis
- Internet Monitoring
- Optimization and Operation Research
- General Business Analytics, Statistics.
Current vacancy will be generally focused on Text Analytics including Text Mining or Data Mining areas.
- Analytical software and solutions positioning at Customers meetings through presentations and demonstrations,
- Functional requirements development working with the Customer,
- Proof of Concepts projects realization: identifying customer needs, processing and exploring client data, translating business requirements into analytic methods and technical requirements, building analytical models, developing analysis results reports, and presenting reports to customers.
- Sales Support Opportunity management, responsible for commercial proposals development managing consulting, education, head-quarters resources. Being the key point of responsibility for proposal development for Account Executives.
- Product Management: typical tasks for selling and potential customers’ determination,
- Internal resources development for typical analytical tasks: sales positioning ppt, detailed ppt, what’s new slides, standard demo, internal workshops,
- Knowledge sharing: to get and share internally and with the clients information about analytical software news and roadmap through conferences, communication with headquarters, internal materials.
- Marketing: brochure development, corporate site content management, articles, conferences participation with presentations, to conduct knowledge sharing workshops.
- Software implementations participation to gain experience: as PoC but large-scale systems implementation.
- Work in collaboration with other departments: Data Integration and BI, Risks, Antifraud, Financial Intelligence, Consulting (Professional Services, Implementations), Education, Marketing, IT.
Additional tasks could be done by you or by other departments in terms of PoC or software implementations:
- Data loading and preparation for analysis,
- Data quality management,
- Reports with analysis results development,
- Customer’s interactive work with the results scenarios development.
- Master's degree in Statistics, Applied Maths or closely related field,
- Extensive experience in the application of analytics (Data Mining, Text Analytics, Optimization, Statistics, Forecasting and so on),
- Data Mining or Text Analytics including Text Mining expertise and experience are key for this vacancy,
- Programming and general IT skills (ability to install and manage software),
- Good Presentation and Demonstration skills,
- Ability to communicate with people with different analytical background (Russian and English languages),
- Good written and spoken English,
- Travel as business requirements dictate at management discretion.
The company offers an attractive compensation package, ability for professional and career growth, work in the friendly international environment.
Контактное лицо: Залина Даурова firstname.lastname@example.org