Data parsing, standardization, matching, and de-duplication are critical parts of successful data quality and Master Data Management programs.
They are also key steps in building data warehouses as well as any data integration and consolidation initiatives.
Students will learn how to use DataFlux Technologies to address Data Quality core tasks.
• Recap: DataFlux & the DataFlux Methodology
• Recap Data Management Studio
• Data Collections, Data Exploration, Data Profiling
• Standardization, Parsing, Matching
• Introduction to Data Jobs
• Monitoring Data Quality
• Multi-Input/Multi-Output Data Jobs
Agenda (Day 2)
• Introduction to DataFlux Expression Engine Language
• Using the Expression Node in a Data Job
• Custom Metrics
• Using Data Job References in a Data Job
• Process Jobs
• Data Governance Overview
- Data Dictionary
- Reference Data Manager
• MDM Foundation & qMDM