This course is for data quality stewards who perform data management tasks, such as data quality, data enrichment and entity resolution.
Learn how to:
create and review data explorations
create and review data profiles
create data jobs for data improvement
establish monitoring aspects for your data.
Data Quality Stewards.
There currently are no prerequisites for this course.
Introduction to DataFlux Methodology and Course Flow
• Course Flow
Getting Started with DataFlux Data Management Studio
Working Through the PLAN Phase of the DataFlux Methodology
• Create data collections
• Design data explorations
• Create data profiles
• Design standardization schemes
Working Through the ACT Phase of the DataFlux Methodology
• Introduce data jobs
• Create data job for improving data quality jobs
• Create data jobs using enrichment techniques
• Create data job for entity resolution
• Explore multi-input and multi-output data jobs
Working Through the MONITOR Phase of the DataFlux Methodology
• Develop business rules
• Apply a business rule during data profiling
• Create data monitoring jobs
• Establish and view data alerts