= Video-Enhanced Success Story
Customer Intelligence: General
- ColruytIncreased marketing efficiency through selectivity
- ING BelgiumAutomated campaign management more than doubles conversion rates at ING Belgium
- OvertoomOvertoom project proves worth of SAS-based predictive model
- OvertoomBetter response thanks to customized mailings
- Record BankRecord Bank: SAS analytics improves campaign returns
- Touring AssurancesUses SAS to become the first, most profitable, and most customer-focussed direct retail insurer, with the best service level
- Touring AssurancesBetter insight into market and in-house performance
- Vlerick Leuven Gent Management SchoolMaking the most of off-line and on-line customer data to optimize operational marketing and customer experience
Customer Intelligence: Online Behavior and Customer Experience
Financial Intelligence: General
- AviapartnerSAS Increases efficiency of decision-making at Aviapartner
- INGSAS and Python Predictions enable the creation of ING’s Proactive Targeting Framework
- Record BankEfficient ALM reporting in an ever-changing environment
Financial Intelligence: Activity-Based Management
- Antwerp Port AuthorityIn the period between 2000 and 2008, the Antwerp Port Authority significantly improved the performance of its business processes and the operational result of many of its services. This was, among other things, made possible by SAS® Activity-Based Management.
- Le ForemSAS Activity-Based Management provides greater insight into the true cost of training services.
Human Capital Intelligence
- Federal Public Service EconomyHow many employees are likely to take their pension at the end of the year? What is the rate of absenteeism, and is it higher in certain departments? To answer these types of questions rapidly and precisely, the Federal Public Service (FPS) Economy decided to implement a reporting tool on an existing SAS-based data warehouse. SAS makes it possible to bring together various types of data from two databases, while improving reporting speed and data quality. The tool is accessible over a secured internal portal, making staff-related information available to a larger number of users.
- BGL BNP ParibasThe Banque Générale du Luxembourg (BGL) now uses SAS technology to gain a clearer insight into their ICT costs.
- BNP Paribas fortisFortis Bank chose SAS IT Resource Management to plan its capacity requirements and avoid service problems due to lack of capacity.
- European Commission - DG PressSAS helps increase EU Web site audience. Timely reporting for more efficient e-communication
- Ghent Correctional FacilityImproving performance of prison management.
- RSVZ-INASTIImproved information sharing, optimal use of available data and financial resources, and increased productivity. These were the targets set by the Belgian National Institute for the Social Security of the Self-Employed (RSVZ-INASTI). Implementing a SAS Business Analytics environment has been instrumental in helping RSVZ-INASTI achieve these objectives. The use of the SAS-based dynamic dashboards and balanced scorecards has improved the monitoring of internal processes. The result is more timely and efficient decisions and improvement in the overall performance of the organization.
- SecurexSAS® reporting tools benefit Securex and its customers alike
- TruvoCutting workload planning from days to minutes
- AtradiusStreamline the underwriting decision process
- AXASAS-based solution enables faster and more accurate projections
- AXA BankAXA Bank reduces risk with SAS... and improves its portfolio management.
- Bnp Paribas FortisOptimizing risk versus return - SAS improves efficiency of ALM reporting at Fortis Bank.
- INGuses a SAS-based Large Corporate Risk Rating Model.
- Katholieke Universiteit LeuvenCredit-risk solutions based on neural networks.
- LandbouwkredietSmarter risk management enables more business
- Landbouwkrediet GroupObtaining IRB-compliant credit risk management
- P&VThe insurance sector faces the challenge of implementing new legal obligations such as Solvency II. The experience of P&V Group clearly illustrates that SAS has everything in place to help insurance companies comply with this directive.
Supply Chain Intelligence
- EscapoBetter forecasts and better access to SAP