= Video-Enhanced Success Story
Banking and Financial Services: Banking - General
- AXA BankAXA Bank reduces risk with SAS... and improves its portfolio management.
- BGL BNP ParibasThe Banque Générale du Luxembourg (BGL) now uses SAS technology to gain a clearer insight into their ICT costs.
- Bnp Paribas FortisOptimizing risk versus return - SAS improves efficiency of ALM reporting at Fortis Bank.
- BNP Paribas fortisFortis Bank chose SAS IT Resource Management to plan its capacity requirements and avoid service problems due to lack of capacity.
- BNP Paribas FortisSAS Enterprise Miner offers clean, reliable data, more relevant and cost-effective campaigns and better response rates.
- INGuses a SAS-based Large Corporate Risk Rating Model.
- INGSAS and Python Predictions enable the creation of ING’s Proactive Targeting Framework
- ING BelgiumAutomated campaign management more than doubles conversion rates at ING Belgium
- KBCEnhanced fraud detection at KBC Bank. SAS reporting tool increases inspection efficiency
- LandbouwkredietSmarter risk management enables more business
- Landbouwkrediet GroupObtaining IRB-compliant credit risk management
- Record BankEfficient ALM reporting in an ever-changing environment
- Record BankRecord Bank: SAS analytics improves campaign returns
- SecurexSAS® reporting tools benefit Securex and its customers alike
Education: Education - General
Energy and Utilities: Energy and Utilities - General
- Nuon>SAS provides greater insight into market segments
- NuonImproved business reporting in the energy sector
Government: Government - General
- Belgium Special Tax InspectorateBelgium Special Tax uses multiple analytical techniques to expose even the hardest to find fraudsters.
- Department of Agriculture and FisheriesSAS solution maximizes information from available data
- European Commission - DG PressSAS helps increase EU Web site audience. Timely reporting for more efficient e-communication
- Federal Public Service (FPS) EconomyImmediate access to easily comprehensible data
- Federal Public Service EconomyHow many employees are likely to take their pension at the end of the year? What is the rate of absenteeism, and is it higher in certain departments? To answer these types of questions rapidly and precisely, the Federal Public Service (FPS) Economy decided to implement a reporting tool on an existing SAS-based data warehouse. SAS makes it possible to bring together various types of data from two databases, while improving reporting speed and data quality. The tool is accessible over a secured internal portal, making staff-related information available to a larger number of users.
- Federal Public Service EmploymentImproving the follow-up of key performance indicators (KPIs)
- FPS EconomySAS Solutions enable FPS Economy to improve its data delivery service
- Ghent Correctional FacilityImproving performance of prison management.
- La PosteImproved customer service and advice
- RSVZ - INASTISAS offers the flexibility of stepwise expansion
- RSVZ-INASTIImproved information sharing, optimal use of available data and financial resources, and increased productivity. These were the targets set by the Belgian National Institute for the Social Security of the Self-Employed (RSVZ-INASTI). Implementing a SAS Business Analytics environment has been instrumental in helping RSVZ-INASTI achieve these objectives. The use of the SAS-based dynamic dashboards and balanced scorecards has improved the monitoring of internal processes. The result is more timely and efficient decisions and improvement in the overall performance of the organization.
- RVA - ONEMInformation-driven Belgian National Employment Office improves its decision making
- RVA - ONEMBelgian employment office benefits from better data quality and reporting speed
Government: Health and Social Services
- FPS Health, Food Chain Safety and EnvironmentThe Federal Public Service (FPS) Health, Food Chain Safety and Environment is responsible for developing and implementing health related policies in Belgium. As such, it collects medical data from a variety of sources and in different formats. To ensure a consistent data quality, the FPS Public Health is using SAS Business Analytics.
- FPS Social SecurityProactive evaluation of social policies
Government: Justice and Public Safety
- Federal Public Service JusticeDevelop a data warehouse and BI portal with validated information as well as effective tools to support the decision making, the management, and the monitoring of the execution of business processes.
Government: Public Finance and Revenu
Insurance: Insurance - General
- AtradiusStreamline the underwriting decision process
- AXASAS-based solution enables faster and more accurate projections
- DVVClose monitoring of insurance agents helps ensure success
- SecuraAdvanced reporting accelerates efficiency
- Touring AssurancesUses SAS to become the first, most profitable, and most customer-focussed direct retail insurer, with the best service level
- Touring AssurancesBetter insight into market and in-house performance
Life Sciences: Life Sciences - General
- Solvay PharmaceuticalsRx for Global Intelligence. Solvay Pharmaceuticals enhances worldwide drug development efforts with SAS.
- UCLSequencing the genomes of the world's leading crops with SAS
Life Sciences: Pharmaceuticals
- EscapoBetter forecasts and better access to SAP
Manufacturing: Manufacturing - General
- ArcelorMittalImproved service at reduced IT cost
- Ugine & ALZQuality control, customer service, stock management, production planning and cost-benefit analyses with SAS data warehousing solutions
- Ugine & ALZEarly Adopter Ugine & ALZ discovers the value the SAS®9 platform can bring to an ever-changing business environment.
Retail: Retail - General
- ColruytIncreased marketing efficiency through selectivity
- EscapoBetter forecasts and better access to SAP
- OvertoomOvertoom project proves worth of SAS-based predictive model
Services: Services - General
- Antwerp Port AuthorityIn the period between 2000 and 2008, the Antwerp Port Authority significantly improved the performance of its business processes and the operational result of many of its services. This was, among other things, made possible by SAS® Activity-Based Management.
- AviapartnerSAS Increases efficiency of decision-making at Aviapartner
- TruvoCutting workload planning from days to minutes
Telecommunications: Telco and Service Providers
- ZapFiZapFi deploys consumer analytics to boost mobile marketing