Video-Enhanced Success Story
- Antwerp Port AuthorityIn the period between 2000 and 2008, the Antwerp Port Authority significantly improved the performance of its business processes and the operational result of many of its services. This was, among other things, made possible by SAS® Activity-Based Management.
- ArcelorMittalImproved service at reduced IT cost
- AtradiusStreamline the underwriting decision process
- AviapartnerSAS Increases efficiency of decision-making at Aviapartner
- AXASAS-based solution enables faster and more accurate projections
- AXA BankAXA Bank reduces risk with SAS... and improves its portfolio management.
- Belgium Special Tax InspectorateBelgium Special Tax uses multiple analytical techniques to expose even the hardest to find fraudsters.
- BGL BNP ParibasThe Banque Générale du Luxembourg (BGL) now uses SAS technology to gain a clearer insight into their ICT costs.
- Bnp Paribas FortisOptimizing risk versus return - SAS improves efficiency of ALM reporting at Fortis Bank.
- BNP Paribas fortisFortis Bank chose SAS IT Resource Management to plan its capacity requirements and avoid service problems due to lack of capacity.
- BNP Paribas FortisSAS Enterprise Miner offers clean, reliable data, more relevant and cost-effective campaigns and better response rates.
- Direct Social CommunicationsDSC improves response rate and donation amount for fundraising campaigns
- DVVClose monitoring of insurance agents helps ensure success
- EscapoBetter forecasts and better access to SAP
- FPS EconomyThe Crossroads Bank for Enterprises: E-government and administrative streamlining.
- FPS EconomyECODATA: a secure and flexible portal web site that is the most important source of economic information.
- FPS EconomySAS Solutions enable FPS Economy to improve its data delivery service
- FPS Health, Food Chain Safety and EnvironmentThe Federal Public Service (FPS) Health, Food Chain Safety and Environment is responsible for developing and implementing health related policies in Belgium. As such, it collects medical data from a variety of sources and in different formats. To ensure a consistent data quality, the FPS Public Health is using SAS Business Analytics.
- FPS Social SecurityProactive evaluation of social policies
- FPS Social SecuritySAS data mining does the trick at FPS Social Security
- ImecImprove corporate reporting by integrating data from various operational systems on an international level.
- INGuses a SAS-based Large Corporate Risk Rating Model.
- INGSAS and Python Predictions enable the creation of ING’s Proactive Targeting Framework
- ING BelgiumAutomated campaign management more than doubles conversion rates at ING Belgium
- KBCEnhanced fraud detection at KBC Bank. SAS reporting tool increases inspection efficiency
- La PosteImproved customer service and advice
- Le ForemSAS Activity-Based Management provides greater insight into the true cost of training services.
- NMBS - SNCBStreamlined reporting at all corporate levels. SAS drives Web-based Management Information System
- Nuon>SAS provides greater insight into market segments
- NuonImproved business reporting in the energy sector
- OvertoomOvertoom project proves worth of SAS-based predictive model
- OvertoomBetter response thanks to customized mailings
- P&VThe insurance sector faces the challenge of implementing new legal obligations such as Solvency II. The experience of P&V Group clearly illustrates that SAS has everything in place to help insurance companies comply with this directive.
- Record BankEfficient ALM reporting in an ever-changing environment
- Record BankRecord Bank: SAS analytics improves campaign returns
- RSVZ - INASTISAS offers the flexibility of stepwise expansion
- RSVZ-INASTIImproved information sharing, optimal use of available data and financial resources, and increased productivity. These were the targets set by the Belgian National Institute for the Social Security of the Self-Employed (RSVZ-INASTI). Implementing a SAS Business Analytics environment has been instrumental in helping RSVZ-INASTI achieve these objectives. The use of the SAS-based dynamic dashboards and balanced scorecards has improved the monitoring of internal processes. The result is more timely and efficient decisions and improvement in the overall performance of the organization.
- RVA - ONEMInformation-driven Belgian National Employment Office improves its decision making
- RVA - ONEMBelgian employment office benefits from better data quality and reporting speed
- SecurexCleaning up the client relations database and then keeping it clean
- Solvay PharmaceuticalsRx for Global Intelligence. Solvay Pharmaceuticals enhances worldwide drug development efforts with SAS.
- Touring AssurancesUses SAS to become the first, most profitable, and most customer-focussed direct retail insurer, with the best service level
- Touring AssurancesBetter insight into market and in-house performance
- TruvoCutting workload planning from days to minutes
- UCLSequencing the genomes of the world's leading crops with SAS
- Ugine & ALZQuality control, customer service, stock management, production planning and cost-benefit analyses with SAS data warehousing solutions
- Ugine & ALZEarly Adopter Ugine & ALZ discovers the value the SAS®9 platform can bring to an ever-changing business environment.
- Université Catholique de LouvainTogether with SAS Partner Outwares, UCL used SAS software to develop a rapid, transparent method of diffusing scientific information.