Learning Path: Business Intelligence
View: Learning Paths | Complete Course List
SAS® Office Analytics
Leverage the power of SAS Analytics from a familiar Microsoft Office interface. SAS Enterprise Guide, stored processes, and the SAS Web Parts for Microsoft SharePoint provide additional functionality for sharing information across the organization.
SAS® Visual Analytics
Explore data using in-memory capabilities to better understand all of your data, discover new patterns, and publish reports to the Web and mobile devices.
- SAS Visual Analytics 6.4: Video Library provides on-demand training through a library of short "How Do I?" instructional videos.
- SAS Visual Analytics: Getting Started provides instructor-led online training to help you get started exploring data and creating reports.
- SAS Visual Analytics: Fast Track provides an in-depth look at the capabilities of SAS Visual Analytics. Our expert instructors will guide you through the most comprehensive training available, including a case study to further your learning.
- Integrating SAS Office Analytics with SAS Visual Analytics: Video Library provides on-demand training through a series of videos designed to explore the integration of SAS Office Analytics with SAS Visual Analytics.
- SAS Visual Analytics: Steps to Successful Adoption (.pdf) provides an outline of the three essential steps for successfully adopting SAS Visual Analytics.
SAS® Enterprise Business Intelligence
Use the business intelligence capabilities of the platform for SAS Business Analytics to create a comprehensive and easy-to-use environment for reporting and analysis.
Create and optimize OLAP cubes for multidimensional reporting and analysis. Create advanced stored processes and stored process applications. Customize the look of SAS Web Applications.