Video-Enhanced Success Story
- CIFE, MumbaiCIFE chose SAS to address its requirement for a powerful and sophisticated Quantitative Genetic Analysis.
- ClinigeneThis Indian clinical research organization reduces the time from data capture to actual reporting by about two weeks using SAS for clinical data management.
- Gitanjali GroupAt this India-based diamond and jewelry manufacturer and retailer, a weekly reporting project that took several finance staffers a day to complete can now be done in an hour with SAS Business Intelligence.
- GrameenphoneChurn prediction, segmentation analysis boost campaign take-up rates from 3 percent to 20.3 percent at Bangladesh's leading mobile provider.
- ICICI BankIndia's second largest bank gains competitive advantage through enterprisewide intelligence made possible with SAS.
- ICRISAT, HyderabadICRISAT leverages the power of SAS for development, food security, poverty alleviation and environmental protection.
- IGIDR, MumbaiIndira Gandhi Institute of Development Research (IGIDR) harnesses the power of SAS for Economic, Technological, Social, Political and Ecological research
- IIT, KanpurIndian Institute of Technology Kanpur uses SAS to perform regression, multivariate and survival analysis
- IIT, MumbaiIndian Institute of Technology (IIT), Mumbai turns to SAS' Business Intelligence in their quest for sustainable competitive advantage
- IMI, IndiaSAS is introduced at IMI, India to help students manage, lead and succeed in an increasingly competitive global business environment.
- ISI, KolkataIndian Statistical Institute (ISI), Kolkata uses SAS to promote the study and dissemination of knowledge of Statistics
- Jaypee GroupJaypee Group is one of India's leading infrastructure industry organizations, with a diverse portfolio of businesses, including engineering and construction, cement, private hydropower, hospitality, real-estate development and highways
- Reliance CapitalWith India's established economic and business clout, one of its leading financial services institutions understands more than ever the value of basing decisions on analytics.
- Reliance CommunicationsWith more than 100 million customers, India's largest private communications provider relies on SAS for efficient, effective marketing efforts to stay on top of the fastest-growing industry in the world.
- Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI)India's most important regulator of securities markets relies on SAS to detect and prevent fraud.
- Shopper's StopOne India's leading retailers gains insights into merchandise assortment and inventory management, loss prevention and financial analysis, and near-real-time sales performance at stores across the chain with the SAS Business Analytics Framework.
- Standard Chartered BankWhen your customers grow over three-fold in the last three years and the market is driven by fierce competition, with everyone vying for a share of the customer's wallet …what do you do to sustain and grow your market share?