SAS Alliance Outsourcing Program members utilize or incorporate SAS products to provide value-added services to their clients. Outsourcing partners may use SAS in conjunction with their clients’ data – helping them achieve fast access to mission-critical applications and reducing their capital investment.
- Application Service Providers (ASPs) provide managed access to certain SAS software applications that are hosted by the ASP.
- Data Service Providers (DSPs) process clients’ data or other third-party data in order to produce hard copy or static electronic reports for such clients.
- SAS Solution Providers (SSPs) provide managed access to certain SAS solutions that are hosted and/or operated by the SSP.
- Information Technology Outsourcing Providers (ITOs) manage the software and hardware infrastructure for their clients.
- Business Process Outsourcing Providers (BPOs) provide outsourcing services to manage the business and IT management and operations for either an entire business process (e.g., HR, customer care), or a business function (payroll, benefits administration, claims processing).
The SAS Alliance has developed a comprehensive, worldwide program to support its Outsourcing Program members. The program provides technical support, training, sales and marketing support, and account management. Eligibility for certain programs is based upon the member’s level of commitment to SAS.
Please review the SAS Alliance Program Guide (PDF: 757KB) for information on requirements and benefits of the Outsourcing Program.