SAS® Curriculum Pathways®
Improve and expand educational opportunity
SAS Curriculum Pathways provides Web-based learning environments by integrating proven instructional strategies and techniques. The product encourages active, collaborative and cooperative learning that challenges students to become critical thinkers. SAS provides an innovative approach where doing and seeing provide
information and encourage insights in ways that textbooks cannot for grades six through 12.
- Targets higher-order thinking skills.
- Integrates content and technology into the classroom at no cost to educators.
- Presents math concepts in a clear, concise and engaging manner.
- Employs a learner-centered approach.
- Integrates various instructional strategies.
- Incorporates formative as well as summative assessments.
- Interactive Tools.
- Web Lessons.
- Audio Tutorials.
- Algebra 1 Course.
- Core Disciplines.
Since it was announced in December 2008 as a no-cost online curriculum resource to US educators in schools and homes, SAS® Curriculum Pathways® is now used in all 50 states by 82,000 teachers in 24,000 schools.
— Jim Goodnight,
How SAS is different
- Rooted in education with an ongoing commitment. Throughout its history, SAS has been committed to serving education by delivering software and academic programs that spark innovation and expand educational opportunities. Investing 14 years and $75 million in SAS Curriculum Pathways, SAS will continue to fully fund product development and offer the software at no cost to US educators.
- Our focus on content. Teachers, developers, artists and specialists clarify content. For content difficult to convey with conventional methods, SAS provides an innovative approach where doing and seeing provide information and encourage insights in ways that textbooks cannot.
- Our approach to technology. SAS products make learning more profound and efficient, not simply more entertaining. Audio, visual and interactive components all reinforce the teachers' educational objectives.
- Awards and support. Year after year, SAS Curriculum Pathways earns awards for educational technologies, and more importantly, SAS earns the support of students, teachers and parents.