SAS® Curriculum Pathways®
Improve and expand educational opportunity
- Rutherford County SchoolsEight ways to get the most from SAS® Curriculum Pathways®
- Granville County SchoolsUsing SAS Curriculum Pathways, school system aims for 100 percent graduation
- Person County School SystemCarolina school system uses SAS to help educators and administration staff manage and improve data-driven decision making.
- Centennial Campus Magnet Middle SchoolCentennial Campus Middle School uses SAS Curriculum Pathways to engage students in core curriculum while giving them 21st-century computing skills though a technology-enriched teaching and learning environment.
- Edgecombe County Public Schools By implementing the North Carolina 1:1 Learning Technology Initiative and using SAS Curriculum Pathways online curriculum resources, this rural school district is using technology to reinvigorate its curriculum, meeting the needs of the latest sophisticated generation of students.
- Florida Virtual School SAS Curriculum Pathways helps Florida Virtual School engage students with high-quality, media-rich content that can be adjusted to meet their varied needs.
- North Carolina Virtual Public School SAS Curriculum Pathways provides North Carolina Virtual Public School with interactive and engaging content for their online courses.
See a complete list of Education customer success stories.