Whitehorse SAS Users Group
The bi-annual Whitehorse meetings offer presentations, discussions and networking opportunities which can help Whitehorse-area SAS users get the most out of their SAS software. Meetings are always free to attend.
Information regarding the upcoming meeting will be posted as soon as it becomes available.
If you would like to be notified of upcoming Whitehorse User Group Meetings, please SUBSCRIBE to the Whitehorse SAS User Group Distribution List.
Have you subscribed to insights, the Canadian SAS user newsletter? Delivered to your email 3 times a year, insights is full of technical tips and tricks, event listings and SAS user profiles, contests, SAS Global Forum updates and more! You can SUSCRIBE by creating or updating your SAS Profile.
- What's New at SAS – Matt Malczewski, SAS Canada (Spring, 2009)
- Enterprise Guide 4.1 for PC-SAS Users – Ashraf Mahmoud, Government of Yukon Territory (Spring, 2009)
- Reporting On a Tragedy: Formatting Enterprise Guide Reports – Matt Malczewski, SAS Canada (Note: Supplementary Data Set) (Spring, 2009)
- A SAS Programmer's Guide to SAS Enterprise Guide – Marje Fecht, Prowerk Consulting (Spring, 2009)
- Importing Data from Excel Into SAS – Nathaniel Derby, Statis Pro Data Analytics (Fall, 2008)
- SAS Stored Processes – Laki Kourakis, SAS Canada (Fall, 2007)