Providing strength and integration for SAS® products and solutions
" The ability to provide data in a timely manner and to ensure data integrity are the two major gains we have realized using SAS for decision support."
Senior Systems Analyst
Components of Foundation Tools
- Base SAS – A flexible and extensible fourth-generation programming language for data access, transformation and reporting, Base SAS forms the foundation for all SAS solutions.
- SAS AppDev Studio – An application development product that supports the creation of Java applications that leverage the back-end business analytics power of SAS.
- SAS/CONNECT – Establishes connections between networked computers with various operating systems and enables organizations to combine the resources of these machines for maximum benefit.
- SAS Enterprise Guide – A powerful Windows client application that provides a GUI for transparently accessing the power of SAS.
- SAS Information Delivery Portal – Provides a single access point for aggregated information via a Web-based interface. It also includes point-and-click dashboard development.
- SAS Integration Technologies – Provides a large collection of APIs that enable access to SAS application from industry-standard platforms, as well as API support for message-oriented middleware, LDAP and WebDav.
- SAS Grid Computing – Provides enterprise job scheduling, workload balancing and the ability to parallelize application workloads across a virtual pool of resources in a distributed environment.
- SAS Intelligence Storage – Provides flexible data storage options to support business intelligence and analytic application requirements.
How SAS® Is Different
- As part of an integrated framework, all SAS software components and services are managed from a single point, reducing the administrative effort for maintenance of applications, users and security.
- With SAS, data consistency is assured because metadata is stored in a single metadata repository and is shared across all SAS technologies and solutions.
- With SAS, you can license ready-to-use, specialized solutions or you can build your own applications to deliver the business intelligence and analyses you need.
Ready to learn more?
Call us at 1-800-727-0025 (US and Canada) or request more information.