Data Cleansing & Enrichment
SAS Enterprise Data Integration Server provides a single environment that seamlessly integrates data quality within the data integration process, taking users from profiling and rules creation through execution and monitoring of results. Organizations can transform and combine disparate data, remove inaccuracies, standardize on common values, parse values and cleanse dirty data to create consistent, reliable information.
- Speeds the delivery of credible information by embedding data quality into batch and real-time processes.
- Reduces costly errors by preventing the propagation of bad data and correcting mistakes at the source.
- Keeps data current and accurate with regular auditing and cleansing.
- Standardizes data from multiple sources and reduces redundancy in corporate data to support more accurate reporting, analysis and business decisions.
- Adds value to existing data by generating and/or appending information from other sources.
- Powerful GUI for database/data warehouse/data mart cleansing through a variety of techniques, including standardization, transformation and rationalization while maintaining an accurate audit trail.
- Data quality are embedded into batch, near-time and real-time processes.
- Data cleansing provided in native languages with localizations for more than 20 worldwide regions.
- Out-of-the-box standardization rules; or you can create customized, reusable data quality business rules.
- Data quality rules are callable through message queues, Web services and custom exits.
- Metadata built and shared across the entire organization provides an accurate trail of actions.
- An interactive GUI for profiling operational data to identify incomplete, inaccurate or ambiguous data.
- Data enrichment and augmentation.
- Real-time transaction cleansing using standard business rules.
- Data summarization lets you compress large static databases into representative points so they are more amenable for subsequent analysis.
- Data quality monitoring lets you continuously examine data in real time and over time to discover when quality falls below acceptable limits. Alerts are issued when corrective action is needed.
Ready to learn more?
Call us at 1-800-727-0025 (US and Canada) or request more information.