Web and desktop reporting
SAS Enterprise BI Server enables novice or casual business users to quickly create basic queries and reports. Users can view reports in a self-service manner while IT maintains control of the underlying data and security. Data is presented in terms business users understand so nontechnical users can search and choose the information they need. As needs evolve, more sophisticated layout and query capabilities are available.
- Empowers business users with self-service access to query and reporting capabilities.
- Improves the business value of IT and eliminates the risk of inconsistent analysis and reporting results.
- Minimizes training and support costs.
- Provides a Web-based, interactive reporting interface for information consumers.
- Rich desktop-like experience through the utilization of AJAX provides more drag-and-drop functionality, resizing of objects on the screen, partial screen refresh and context-sensitive menus.
- Gallery of common, predefined layouts and custom templates.
- Build, load, organize, view and save reports based on OLAP cubes and/or relational data from one or more data sources.
- Provide multidimensional data exploration: drill, rotate, filter, reorganize, sort, toggle totals, export to various target formats and more.
- Provide relational data exploration: rotate, filter, reorganize, sort, toggle totals, export to various target formats and more.
- Print reports to PDF or export formatted tables and graphs, or simply data, to Excel.
- Surface geospatial mapping information and the results of geospatial analyses into reports.
- Wizard-based report creation with enhanced graphs and skins.
- Enhanced scheduling, filter options and prompts.
- Delivers a Web-based, interactive report-building interface for report authors.
- Build reports that match user skill levels and the requirements of the information.
- Create a quick view of data that lets you select a data source and display the default view in one simple step.
- Create simple reports. Wizards guide report authors through report creation.
- Create more comprehensive reports with powerful layout capabilities for experienced report authors and specialized reports.
- Add hypertext links on text, images, tables, graphs and group breaks, reports or Web pages.
- Out-of-the-box capabilities such as report linking within report tables and the ability to incorporate custom images within report tables.
- Support for embedded HTML in data items, such as images and hyperlinks, in tabular output.
- Link to a specific report section within the same report.
- Use conditional highlighting on tables and graphs to define exceptions.
- Use a variety of charts: bar/3-D bar with multiple lines, pie/3-D pie, line, scatter and tile charts with the ability to add annotated reference lines to graphs.
- Share reports with large and diverse audiences through report-bursting capabilities.
- Save predefined reports and information with report archiving.
- Common prompting framework allows for the creation or reports that allow prefiltering based on the data, eliminating the need for constant recreation of reports and filters as new data items are added.
- Search-in filter allows users to quickly filter large amounts of detailed data to see just what they need in an efficient, productive manner.
- Multiple repositories and content location independence.
- New role framework for customizing existing roles or creating new roles to authorize capabilities.
Ready to learn more?
Call us at 1-800-727-0025 (US and Canada) or request more information.