Business Intelligence & Statistics
Providing better answers, faster
" It's not an exaggeration to say that use of SAS tools will – in some way, shape or form – affect or influence about half of the bank's 55,000 employees."
Vice President of Customer Information Management, RBC
Royal Bank of Canada (RBC)
Components of Business Intelligence & Statistics
- Enterprise Business Intelligence – Provides a complete portfolio of business intelligence capabilities and applies the power of SAS Analytics and Data Integration to create a complete and easy-to-use business intelligence solution.
- Business Visualization – Delivers dynamic and interactive business visualization that lets business users visually explore ideas and information.
How SAS® Is Different
- Other vendors provide business intelligence solely in the form of historical reports that give you hindsight but limited insight.SAS Business Intelligence enables you to understand the past, monitor the present and predict outcomes as you move your business ahead.
- Only SAS Business Intelligence integrates data from across your enterprise and provides self-service reporting and analysis at everyone's fingertips, so decision makers spend less time looking for answers and more time driving strategic decisions.
- Only SAS presents a comprehensive, fully integrated business analytics framework that addresses users’ evolving needs across the organization. This makes it easier to share consistent, holistic views of the business and enhances decision-making abilities.
SAS software, together with the SAS BI Competency Center service offerings, provides the infrastructure and best practices to help you optimize and control your information assets.
Ready to learn more?
Call us at 1-800-727-0025 (US and Canada) or request more information.