Portal and customizable dashboards
SAS Enterprise BI Server includes a secure, role-based portal that provides personalized interaction with information. Business users can access aggregated information via an easy-to-use, Web-based dashboard utilizing Adobe Flash Player. Point-and-click dashboard development enables users to create their own dashboards in just minutes from a variety of data sources.
- Enables faster, more efficient decision making.
- Provides enhanced security and reduced IT costs.
- Enables self-sufficiency for users and more strategic use of IT resources.
- Portal provides a zero-footprint, browser-based customizable interface.
- Simple point-and-click wizards enable users to create, delete and reorder pages, add and remove content, and modify page layout to organize content in their personal workspace.
- Comprehensive search facility for locating content and applications by titles, keywords and descriptions.
- Go from data to dashboard capabilities in seconds with drag-and-drop capabilities.
- Customizable graphical or tabular dashboards enable users to optimize screen space and easily understand key indicators.
- Enhanced dashboard visualization that offers "bird's-eye" views, data brushing and contextual filtering between multiple indicators.
- Access various content types, including reports, advanced data explorations and other structured and unstructured content based on IT security restrictions.
- Expand and collapse capabilities let users consume and act on information with fewer clicks.
- Provide commenting to individual dashboard indicators to prompt interaction or actions.
- Interface is translated into many languages, including English, German, Italian, French, Spanish, Polish, Swedish, Russian, Korean, Japanese, Chinese (Simplified) and Chinese (Traditional).
- Portal pages contain portlets that are updated upon page refresh, including KPIs going out of range and other items of interest that become available.
- Alert Notification portlet surfaces personal alerts of completed stored services or processes.
- Security and group memberships are easily set using a centralized administration interface.
- Assign content and application access based on roles.
- Allows utilizing 128-bit encryption (SSL) for securely sending information.
- Single sign-on capabilities integrate the portal with other Web applications and third-party products.
- WebSphere Portal support with JSR 168 compliance.
Portal and dashboard capabilities are provided in SAS Enterprise BI Server. They are also available as a standalone product, SAS Information Delivery Portal.
Ready to learn more?
Call us at 1-800-727-0025 (US and Canada) or request more information.