Analytics delivering greater insight
Visit the Business Analytics Knowledge Exchange to learn more about the power and potential of advanced analytics.
Components of SAS® Analytics
- Predictive Analytics and Data Mining – Build descriptive and predictive models and deploy results throughout the enterprise.
- Visual Analytics – Explore all your data, discover new patterns and publish reports to the Web and tablet devices.
- Forecasting, Econometrics and Time Series – Analyze and predict future outcomes based on historical patterns.
- Model Management and Monitoring – Streamline the process of creating, managing and deploying analytical models.
- Operations Research – Leverage optimization, project scheduling and simulation techniques to identify the actions that will produce the best results.
- Quality Improvement – Identify, monitor and measure quality processes over time.
- Statistics – Use statistical data analysis to drive fact-based decisions.
- Text Analytics – Maximize the value buried in unstructured data assets.
- Analytics for Microsoft Office – Delivers the robust power of SAS Analytics in a familiar Microsoft Office interface, promoting collaboration and self-service analytics reporting for business users.
How SAS® Is Different
Only SAS offers an integrated suite of analytics software that is unmatched in the industry, delivered to you in a single environment.
- Explore and exploit corporate data for strategic business advantage.
- Analyze huge quantities of data to make discoveries, solve complex problems and deploy results throughout the enterprise.
- Obtain the best results and discover new insights more quickly and easily.
- Move from pockets of analytic excellence to the pervasive use of evidence-based decision making.
- Extend the power of SAS to meet your evolving analytical needs.
Ready to learn more?
Call us at 1-800-727-0025 (US and Canada) or request more information.