Predictive Analytics and Data Mining
Derive useful insights for fact-based decision making
" "What your company's done in the past isn't necessarily going to work in the next decade. Our shift from a product-oriented company to focusing on solutions required us to think differently about analytics.""
Chief Information Officer
Components of Predictive Analytics and Data Mining
- Exploratory Data Analysis – Visually explore data sets of any size to spot trends, patterns and hidden insights that you can use to design a strategy, confirm a hypothesis or identify a new idea.
- Model Development and Deployment – Streamline the data mining process to create highly accurate descriptive and predictive analytic models.
- High-Performance Data Mining – Generate accurate, timely insights and solve complex problems using big data.
- Credit Scoring – Build, validate and deploy credit risk models using in-house expertise.
- Analytics Acceleration – Produce faster results and improve data governance with in-database analytics.
- Scoring Acceleration – Maximize the performance and accuracy of your analytic models.
- Model Management and Monitoring – Create, manage, deploy, monitor and operationalize analytical models.
Text mining applies analytical techniques to text-based documents. The knowledge gleaned from data and text mining can be used to fuel strategic decision making.
How SAS® Is Different
Only SAS offers a rich suite of integrated predictive modeling processes so you can:
- Grow and standardize on a common platform with multiple entry points for different types of users.
- Use flexible data preparation and management capabilities to build models that generalize well and produce superior outcomes.
- Take advantage of a rich, interactive visualization and data exploration environment to quickly identify the optimal opportunities.
- Achieve better response times and fast results with in-memory, in-database and grid capabilities.
- Facilitate continuous enhancement, refinement and maintenance of your analytic models.
Ready to learn more?
Call us at 1-800-727-0025 (US and Canada) or request more information.