IT Management with SAS® IT Intelligence
Delivering performance management, capacity planning and intelligence for virtual and physical infrastructures
Components of IT Management with SAS® IT Intelligence
- SAS IT Resource Management – Assess availability, forecast demand and infrastructure requirements, and report on metrics to deploy the right IT resources at the right time.
How SAS® Is Different
SAS IT Management solutions enable you to access, enhance and aggregate IT performance measurements from physical and virtual systems and then transform the metrics into analyses.
- Produces report-ready performance management and capacity planning data sources, and provides more than 4,000 out-of-the-box IT reports.
- Applies industry-leading forecasting and analytic capabilities to create foresight into IT resource demand and capacity.
- Delivers resulting IT intelligence via an interactive Web application that allows IT and business organizations to retrieve that information in a self-service and on-demand manner.
- Supports accounting methodologies to make reliable cost information available for proper allocation and cost recovery/chargeback, based on actual consumption of resources in a shared IT environment. This capability can be delivered in a customized solution enabled by SAS Profitability Management and SAS Activity-Based Management software.
Ready to learn more?
Call us at 1-800-727-0025 (US and Canada) or request more information.