SAS® Solutions for Small and Midsize Business
Business analytics solutions for small and midsize businesses (SMBs)
Small and midsize businesses (SMBs) – now more than ever – need to find new sources of revenue, improve customer satisfaction and reduce operating costs. But with few resources and limited technical expertise, how do you get better, faster insights into your customers, suppliers and channels so you can grow your business? How do you gain better visibility into your day-to-day operations and predict future trends before competitors? SAS solutions for small and midsized businesses are affordable, easy-to-use and easy-to deploy business analytics solutions that meet all your data management, analysis, forecasting and reporting needs. So you can stop guessing – and start knowing.
Which Problem Are You Trying to Solve?
Access, cleanse and manage your most valuable assets from multiple systems and sources across your organization, without always having to rely on your IT department.
Empower your business users with self-service reporting capabilities, so they can get the information they need – when they need it and in the right format – via easy-to-configure dashboards and portals.
Explore your data to uncover emerging trends, forecast customer demand and make fact-based decisions, all using powerful SAS Analytics from within your Microsoft Office environment.
Tailored Solutions for Midsize Organizations
- SAS® Analytics Pro for Midsize Business – Enables business users to access, analyze and present all types of data directly from a PC environment, without IT support.
- SAS® Business Intelligence for Midsize Business – Provides self-sufficiency to your business users and reduces costs through a fully integrated set of business intelligence capabilities.
- SAS® Data Management for Midsize Business – Manages data as a valuable corporate asset.
- SAS® Desktop Data Mining for Midsize Business – Helps users visually explore data to spot trends and uncover relationships using predictive analytics and data mining in a desktop environment.
- SAS® Office Analytics for Midsize Business – Gives users the power of SAS Analytics directly within a Microsoft Office environment, so they can readily access, analyze and report on organizational data.
- SAS® Visual Data Discovery for Midsize Business – Enhances the analytic effectiveness of smaller organizations by providing a point-and-click interface to the advanced analytic capabilities of SAS.
Ready to learn more?
Call us at 1-800-727-0025 (US and Canada) or request more information.