SAS® DataFlux® Event Stream Processing Engine
Gain immediate analytic insights from real-time data streaming into your organization
We are living in a world of constant information exchange. Every organization has real-time data flowing both within and from outside. Data from transactions, internal processes, changing market conditions and burgeoning social media adds to the data volume that organizations access and deal with each day. Traditional approaches, which apply analytics after data is stored, may provide insights too late. Event stream processing gives you information more quickly so you can act immediately.
Real-time decision-making opportunities include:
- Fraud detection to ensure that every bank transaction is valid.
- Real-time analysis of social data streams to understand customers' sentiments about your products.
- Personalized online offers based on consumers' website search criteria.
The new SAS DataFlux Event Stream Processing Engine, available in December, enables real-time decision making by continuously analyzing large volumes of data as it is received. The software is a form of complex event processing (CEP) technology that is often used for mission- critical data and decision applications. It empowers you to make decisions in time to be the most effective.
- Handles extremely large data streams from a wide variety of sources, including structured and unstructured data, with no performance impact on business operations.
- Enables you create or recreate business and decision processes using both out-of-the-box and procedural windows within the event stream processing engine to model your business rules and route events for appropriate handling.
- Detects sequential or temporal (time-based) anomalies in real time using advanced technology.
- Provides flexible deployment as a callable, embeddable service.
Ready to learn more?
Call us at 1-800-727-0025 (US and Canada) or request more information.