Master Data Management Support
SAS Enterprise Data Integration Server supports integration hubs with its functionality and a layer of metadata, to facilitate the intelligent design and implementation of master data environments. SAS provides unsurpassed data access; reusable business rules to clean, standardize and enhance data as it moves into the master reference file; and an intuitive development environment that is adaptable to each organization's technologies and standards for increased productivity and rapid results.
- Provides a 360-degree view of data.
- Allows organizations to tie master data management (MDM) efforts to existing data integration initiatives, creating an evolutionary approach to MDM.
- Saves money and resources due to improved revenue management, effective marketing and better business decisions.
- Supports rapid query, analysis and reporting functionality required for successful business initiatives.
- Allows users to access multiple data sources and instantly transform the data into useful information for analysis.
- Master Data Management Foundations provides an intuitive interface for building master data hubs from a data integration environment.
- Enhanced metadata search features enable you to search by type, name, date or other keywords, subset by folders or other options, and save searches for future use.
- Supports semantic data descriptions of input and output data sources that uniquely identify each instance of a business element (customer, product, account, etc.) and standardize the master data model to provide a single source of truth.
- Powerful transformation tools and embedded data quality processes ensure that master data is correct.
- Business rules library contains reusable business rules that clean, standardize, match and enhance data as it moves into the master reference file and is reused for downstream processes.
- Data feeds can arrive in a single transaction or hundreds of transactions at a time.
- Data sets can be processed in a single pass of the source data.
Ready to learn more?
Call us at 1-800-727-0025 (US and Canada) or request more information.