Strategy and Planning
Effectively managing enterprise marketing programs is a complex endeavor that involves many activities – from cost and resource tracking, to campaign execution, to providing insightful marketing analytics both inside and outside the organization.
SAS® Customer Intelligence solutions provide the strategy and planning capabilities you need to effectively manage your marketing programs from beginning to end, as well as tie marketing activities to real revenue. SAS offers key capabilities for:
- Marketing department strategy creation.
- Budget and financial planning.
- Enterprise workflow and resource allocation.
- Content management.
- Campaign performance and reporting.
Strategy and Planning Components of SAS® Customer Intelligence
- Intelligent Advertising – Gather and present data to enable precision forecasting, decision optimization, inventory management and sales performance reporting.
- Marketing Mix Analysis – Predict the business value of investments, such as advertising, incentives and the Web.
- Marketing Operations – Plan, manage and execute enterprise marketing operations efficiently and effectively.
- Marketing Performance Management – Align activities and resources to strategies and goals, link marketing performance to financial measures and establish accountability throughout the marketing department.
Ready to learn more?
Call us at 1-800-727-0025 (US and Canada) or request more information.