Your cloud. Our cloud. Public cloud.
As organizations move from a traditional IT infrastructure to cloud-based applications, a key element in this shift is flexibility. You need freedom to choose the right deployment option at the right time and still find ways to make sound business decisions from a wealth of data.
For SAS, flexibility means providing options for deploying sophisticated analytic solutions. Private clouds. Public clouds. Hosted solutions. On-premises implementations. All aligned to provide the industry standard in business analytics.
SAS Cloud tools and technologies, delivered on SAS 9.4, enable SAS Business Analytics for cloud environments. SAS Cloud deployment options give you rapid access to SAS software along with an easier way to manage your SAS environments. And the platform promotes agile development, allowing developers to work together to solve business problems by promoting collaboration across the organization.
Through cloud-enabled technology, SAS allows you to deploy solutions via:
- Private cloud in your own data center, or hosted private cloud through a trusted cloud provider.
- SAS Cloud, which is a SAS-hosted private cloud environment where users can subscribe and access SAS Cloud tools and solutions.*
- Public clouds, including Amazon EC2.
With SAS, you can gain quick access to solutions like SAS Visual Analytics. The SAS Cloud gives you quick access to SAS technology using new deployment and access technologies and without acquiring new hardware. SAS also performs all hardware and software management and maintenance, so the most current version of SAS software is running at all times.
The Power of Cloud Computing
With cloud computing techniques, you can deploy analytics more rapidly throughout your organization – and lower the total cost of ownership through reduced hardware costs. Through cloud, hosted and on-premises options, SAS helps provide the right way to extend the power of analytics.
- Enable. Find the best method for accessing SAS technology to meet your business analytics needs. SAS Cloud tools and technologies can be deployed in private and public clouds or accessed through the SAS Cloud environment.
- Simplify. With a public or private cloud, you get a single point of management for SAS Cloud software and users. The SAS Cloud technologies for deploying and managing SAS are the same, regardless of the cloud deployment model. And automated software updates are available whenever we publish a new version.
- Innovate. SAS programmers, data scientists, business analysts and Web developers can work together in an agile SAS Cloud development platform to collaborate on business analytics projects. SAS Cloud provides version control and allows users to guide projects through development, test and production environments.
SAS Technologies You May Be Interested In
- SAS Visual Analytics for SAS® Cloud. Explore your data, discover new patterns and publish reports to the Web and tablet devices. Now available through the SAS Cloud.
- SAS Solutions OnDemand. Select the deployment approach that makes the most sense, given your business and technical requirements.
- SAS 9.4. Deploy SAS technology via cloud environments and maximize analytics performance through SAS High-Performance Analytics capabilities.
- SAS Grid Manager. Allow SAS products and solutions to be deployed in a highly available, private cloud environment that uses a centrally managed grid infrastructure.
*The SAS Cloud is currently available in the Americas only.
Ready to learn more?
Call us at 1-800-727-0025 (US and Canada) or request more information.