Regina SAS User Group
The semi-annual Regina SAS User Group meetings offers presentations, discussions and networking opportunities which can help Regina SAS users get the most out of their SAS software.
Currently, the model consists of two half-day meetings. The first day is a traditional SAS user group: technical presentations from local presenters as well as guest speakers to help SAS users gain exposure and understanding of their existing SAS software installations. The second day is a more business-level event with presentations geared towards better understanding business analytics and how they are employed in a variety of environments. This model may change as we continue to grow and evolve the group.
The next meeting will take place Fall, 2014 at the Delta Regina. A detailed agenda and an opportunity to register will be made available as soon as possible.
In the meantime, we recommend joining the SAS Canada Community . This site offers SAS knowledge and networking from a distinctive Canadian perspective, with content which isn't available anywhere else. Come and join us!
Have you subscribed to insights, the Canadian SAS user newsletter? Delivered to your email 3 times a year, insights is full of technical tips and tricks, event listings and SAS user profiles, contests, SAS Global Forum updates and more! You can Subscribe by creating or updating your SAS Profile.
- SAS Update - Matt Malczewski, SAS Canada (March 2014) NEW
- SAS 9.4: What's New and Noteworthy for SAS Users - Charu Shankar, SAS Canada (March 2014) NEW
- Using GENMOD to Assess the Initial Impact of Saskatchewan's Motorcycle Graduated Driver Licensing Program - Taryn McKee, SGI (March 2014) NEW Reference Materials
- When Your Model isn't BLUE, Correlation & Multicollinearity Check is Due - Joan Kwan, Farm Credit Canada (March 2014) NEW
- Top 10 Coding Efficiencies - Charu Shankar, SAS Canada (March 2014) NEW
- Statistics in SAS Enterprise Guide (From a Non-Statistician) - Matt Malczewski, SAS Canada (March 2014) NEW
- SAS Update - Matt Malczewski, SAS Canada (Sept 2013)
- Using Encryption and Setting System Options with SAS - Sylvain Tremblay, SAS Canada (Sept 2013)
- Scanning the Job Log for Errors and Notes: A Process (Presentation and Supplementary Code) - Davendra Patel, eHealth Saskatchewan (Sept 2013)
- An Introduction to Hash - Shaun Kaufmann, Farm Credit Canada (Sept 2013)
- From Stem to Stern: Using Enterprise Guide to Test a Titanic Hypothesis - Matt Malczewski, SAS Canada (Sept 2013)
- Simulating Portfolio Growth - Andrew J. Dyck, Farm Credit Canada (May 2013)
- SAS Resources - Where to Learn, Grow & Network in the SAS World - Matt Malczewski, SAS Canada (May 2013)
- Visual Analytics - Learning to Love the Drag & Drop - Matt Malczewski, SAS Canada (May 2013)
- SAS Update - Matt Malczewski, SAS Canada (May 2013)
- An Introduction to DS2 - Shaun Kaufmann, Farm Credit Canada (May 2013)
- SAS Visual Analytics - Matt Malczewski, SAS Canada (May 2013)
- Enterprise Guide 4.3: Programming Gains from Pointing and Clicking - Matt Malczewski, SAS Canada (Spring 2013)
- Data Visualization & Analytic Decision Making - Tara Holland, SAS Canada (May 2013)
- Building Analytics Skills - Tara Holland, SAS Canada (May 2013)