CSUG – CALGARY SAS USERS GROUP
The semi-annual CSUG meetings offer presentations, discussions and networking opportunities which can help Calgary-area SAS users get the most out of their SAS software.
The next CSUG meeting will take place Spring, 2014. A detailed agenda and an opportunity to register will be offered as soon as possible.
In the interim, why not join us in the BRAND NEW SAS Canada Community? Designed to support SAS users with a unique Canadian perspective, this environment features SAS staff, supporters and thought leaders from across the country discussing SAS topics and offering SAS content. It's free and easy to sign up: join us today!
Feel free to join our LinkedIn and Facebook communities as well and continue to build your network in the Calgary area.
CSUG and SAS Canada are looking to build an enthusiastic and dedicated Executive team for the Calgary Users Group. Please see our Executive team Roles and Responsibilities to learn more about these opportunities.
If you are interested in finding out more or would like to present at a future meeting, please contact Matt Malczewski.
If you would like to be notified of upcoming CSUG Meetings, please SUBSCRIBE to the Calgary SAS User Group Distribution List.
Have you subscribed to insights, the Canadian SAS user newsletter? Delivered to your email 3 times a year, insights is full of technical tips and tricks, event listings and SAS user profiles, contests, SAS Global Forum updates and more! You can SUBSCRIBE by creating or updating your SAS Profile.
- News from SAS - Mark Morreale, SAS Canada (Fall 2013) **NEW!!
- Optimization of Resources with SAS: A Case of Oil Processing Business Maximizing Profit from Competing Opportunities - Eugene Yankovskyy, SAS Canada (Fall 2013) **NEW!!
- Analyzing Enhanced Recovery Using SAS & Flowchart - Leon Fedenczuk, Gambit Consulting (Fall 2013) **NEW!!
- My SAS Global Forum Experience - ChenChen Sun, Alberta Health Services (Spring 2013)
- The SAS Hash Object: It's Time to .find() Your Way Around - Peter Eberhardt, Fernwood Consulting (Spring 2013)
- SAS High Performance Analytics - Ed Swain, Teradata (Spring, 2013)
- SAS Visual Analytics (or, Learning to Love the Drag and Drop) - Matt Malczewski, SAS Canada (Spring 2013)
- The Armchair Quarterback: Writing SAS Code for the Perfect Pivot (Table, That Is) - Peter Eberhardt, Fernwood Consulting (Spring 2013)
- SAS Support Options & More - Matt Malczewski, SAS Canada (Fall 2012)
- SAS Tips & Tricks - Chuck Mohamed, CM Solutions Inc. (Fall 2012)
- Getting the Most Out of Social Media as a SAS User - Matt Malczewski, SAS Canada (Fall 2012)
- SAS Update - Wally Thiessen, SAS Canada (Spring 2012)
- Full-Circle Electricity Forecasting - Kyle Carmichael, ATCO Power (Spring 2012)
- Quick Hits: My Favourite SAS Tricks - Marje Fecht, Prowerk Consulting (Spring 2012)
- SAS 9.3, Support Options & More - Matt Malczewski, SAS Canada (Fall 2011)
- Using SAS to Parse External Data - Andrew Kuligowski, SAS Global Forum Chair 2012 (Fall 2011)
- SVG from SAS - Malcolm Macrae, ENMAX (Fall 2011)
- Supplemental SAS Code Samples 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
- DataFlux Data Quality to Master Data Management: A Graduated Approach - Marc Smith, SAS Canada (Fall 2011)
- What's New at SAS - Jamie Farnell, SAS Canada (Spring 2011)
- Show Me the Data: Data Visualization Tips & Tricks - Geoff Oliphant, Enmax Corporation (Spring 2011)
- DataFlux Data Management Platform - Marc Smith, SAS Canada (Spring 2011)
- Challenges & Successes of a SAS Business Intelligence Implementation - Chuck Mohamed, CM Solutions Inc. (Spring 2011)
- SAS & Social Media: What's in it for me?!?! - Matt Malczewski, SAS Canada (Fall 2010)
- Paper - Are your SAS Programs Running You? - Marje Fecht, Prowerk Consulting (Fall 2010)
- Slides - Are your SAS Programs Running You? - Marje Fecht, Prowerk Consulting (Fall 2010)
- SAS Enterprise Guide: It's for Programmers too - Marje Fecht, Prowerk Consulting & Rupinder Dhillon, Dhillon Consulting (Fall 2010)
- What's New at SAS - Jamie Farnell, SAS Canada (November, 2009)
- Report Bursting with SAS Macros - Bjorn Leiren, Enbridge Pipelines Inc. (November, 2009)
- Time Series Forecasting Methods & Code - Nate Derby, Statis Pro Data Analytics (November, 2009)
- A Cup of Coffee and Proc FCMP: I Cannot Function Without Them, Peter Eberhardt, Fernwood Consulting Group Inc. (March 2009)
- What's New at SAS, Matt Malczewski, User Group Program Manager, SAS Canada (March 2009)
- The SAS Add-in For Microsoft Office: A Quick Tour, Peter Eberhardt, Fernwood Consulting Group Inc. (March 2009)
- Automated Emails with Attachments Base SAS or SAS Enterprise Guide, Bjorn Leiren (March 2009)
- What's new in SAS 9.2, Sylvain Tremblay, SAS Canada –Education (March 2009)
- Update from SAS, Tim Trussell, SAS Canada
- Using the Output Delivery System, Lesley Harschnitz, ArcelorMittal Dofasco
- Analytics, Dave Yarmchuk, P.E.I.C.E. (Spring 2008)
- SAS Stored Processes, Christy Hobley, SAS Canada (Spring 2008)
- SAS Formats and Informats, Chuck Mohamed, CM Solutions Inc. (Spring 2008)
- SAS 9.2 Update, Christy Hobley, SAS Canada (Spring 2008)
- So You're Still Not Using PROC REPORT. Why Not? - Ray Pass, Ray Pass Consulting (October 2007)
- Automated Error Reporting for SAS Enterprise Guide Scheduled Projects - Bjorn Leiren, Enbridge Pipelines (October 2007)
- The Hows and Whys of the SAS/STAT Survey Procedures - presented by Tim Trussell, on behalf of John Amrhein, SAS Canada (March 2007)
- Evolution of Financial Risk Analytics at EnCana - presented by Gord Anderson & Mark Perrin, EnCana Corporation (March 2007)
- Potential Future Exposure - A risk Issue with a SAS Solution - presented by Dominic Pazzula, Risk Advisory (March 2007)
- Enterprise Guide - A Coder's View of a GUI World - presented by Tim Trussell, SAS Canada (March 2007)
- Linear Regression - presented by Adrian Alkhouri (February 2006)
- Tips and Tricks - presented by Dave Yarmchuck (February 2006)
- Corp Business IA - presented by Gary Stedman (February 2006)
- The Macro Facility at Work - presented by Bing Li (Summer 2005)
- Using Proc Means - presented by Judy Ng (Summer 2005)
- Proc Univariate Does What? - presented by Doug Dover (Summer 2005)
- Whats New in Base SAS - presented by Rupinder Dhillon (Fall 2004)
- SAS Macros - presented by Chuck Mohamed (Fall 2004)
- Techie Tips - presented by Dave Yarmchuk (Fall 2004)