In today’s world of cybersecurity threats, fraudsters use social media to gather personal information and target vulnerable places within your organization. The criminals have no boundaries when securing illicit funds and then funneling them through financial institutions disguised as legitimate financial transactions and eventually sending wires to offshore accounts.
- Kathy Joyner on Anti-fraud and error – what does success look like?
- The adventures of Solvency II - The ORSA - Risk Management on The adventures of Solvency II
- Operationalizing a fraud detection solution - Risk Management on Insurers tackle thorny issues in fraud detection and prevention
- David Rogers on Board of directors’ dashboards – Navigation or naiveté
- Waynette Tubbs, Editor on JPMorgan’s loss bigger than ‘risk management’