When the UK last held the G8 presidency in 2005, the focus of the summit was on ending world poverty and supporting development in sub-Saharan Africa. Now, eight years later, it is the pressure on budgets that has set the agenda for the 2013 G8 summit. What role can analytics play in ensuring tax compliance – preventing tax fraud?
Cyberrisk in Banking
- Situational awareness – 'seeing' your security gaps - Risk Management on Fighting cyberwars with cyber-analytics
- Kathy Joyner on Anti-fraud and error – what does success look like?
- The adventures of Solvency II - The ORSA - Risk Management on The adventures of Solvency II
- Operationalizing a fraud detection solution - Risk Management on Insurers tackle thorny issues in fraud detection and prevention
- David Rogers on Board of directors’ dashboards – Navigation or naiveté