~ Co-authored by Deborah Smallwood, Founder, Strategy Meets Action ~
Although insurers have come a long way in their efforts to detect and prevent fraud, weaknesses remain. It’s estimated that 10 percent of all insurance claims are fraudulent — and less than 20 percent of those fraudulent claims are detected or denied.
Clearly, there’s room for improvement that could mean millions to hundreds of millions of dollars in savings. But what about preventing fraud before it happens?
Based on recent research conducted by Strategy Meets Action, this webinar explores the latest advances in fraud detection and prevention for the insurance industry. Our speakers will share industry-specific success stories and discuss:
- Taking a holistic approach to fraud prevention, detection and management.
- Managing fraud across the insurance value chain.
- Integrating fraud-fighting solutions with core systems and workflows.
- Deploying solutions swiftly and effectively to maximize value.
- Enhancing and maintaining solutions, including common challenges.
- Modernizing fraud prevention practices for insurers.