Thorsten Hein asks, “Are you a gambler?” When it comes to Solvency II implementation, Hein argues that insurers that concentrate only on the most immediate aspects of compliance will miss out on many of the business benefits that those who fully comply will gain. Their ‘savings gamble’ will actually be a loss.
Spend less, do more
18 hours ago
Data visualization – Helping agencies see the big picture of crime
3 days ago
Q&A: Jen Dunham on cybersecurity
8 days ago
- Situational awareness – 'seeing' your security gaps - Risk Management on Fighting cyberwars with cyber-analytics
- Kathy Joyner on Anti-fraud and error – what does success look like?
- The adventures of Solvency II - The ORSA - Risk Management on The adventures of Solvency II
- Operationalizing a fraud detection solution - Risk Management on Insurers tackle thorny issues in fraud detection and prevention
- David Rogers on Board of directors’ dashboards – Navigation or naiveté
- Spend less, do more